Your next customer is only a click away!
Marketing Catalyst is a leading search engine agency in Adelaide who can put your business in front of ready-to-buy customers. Whether you’re an SME or an established brand ready for the next level of growth, our full service search engine marketing firm will help tailor Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns suitable to your needs and budget.
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Marketing Catalyst is a leading search engine agency in Adelaide who can put your business in front of ready-to-buy customers. Whether you’re an SME or an established brand ready for the next level of growth, our full service search engine marketing firm will help tailor SEO and SEM campaigns suitable to your needs and budget.
How does SEO work?
Search engines look through pages all over the internet to help deliver the most relevant results for the user. The search engines crawl through and store certain information from these pages to be recalled whenever a search query is submitted. These engines look for relevant content, quality of content and how many sites link to the website. The search engine then uses a complex mathematical formula (algorithm) to determine which page would be most suitable for the particular search query and rank it at the top. SEO provides a supporting structure to the search engines that the content of your webpage is best suited for a particular search query. SEO makes a webpage relevant for particular keywords and this helps the page rank high in search results.
Benefits of SEO
Marketing Catalyst provides SEO services in Adelaide to help businesses reach out and capture their audience’s attention. Below are some of the reasons to opt for SEO for your online presence.
- SEO is cost effective and can offer a high ROI
- Through better ranking in search results, the traffic to your website also increases
- Since SEO is user-centric, a knowledgeable online marketing agency will carry out SEO activities to make your website more user friendly
- SEO tends to have better conversion rates than other traffic sources
- SEO increases credibility of the pages as people generally trust search engine results
- SEO helps build brand awareness as users tend to research products and services online before making a purchase
2. Search Engine Marketing: Google AdWords
Often when you search on Google, along with the normal or “organic” search results, you may also see “paid” results or ads. This form of advertising is called pay-per-click advertising and is one of the most popular forms of digital advertising. Google AdWords is the primary marketplace, where companies pay to get their results on top of the search results page by targeting the right keywords.
How does Google AdWords work?
Google AdWords is a marketplace where advertisers bid for the keywords that they think their customers are searching for while looking for their products and services. The bidding process is slightly complex, but if your ads are of good quality and the bids on the keywords are competitive, then the ads can be placed on the top of the search engine results page. It’s not always necessary for your bids to be higher than your competitors for you to rank high, since quality and relevance are a part of the ranking equation.
Benefits of Google AdWords
- Your ad reaches the customer exactly when they are looking for the product or service you sell. So you have a high chance that they will click on the ad and visit your website
- It is incredibly cost effective as you control how much you wish to pay. You can set a daily budget of $5 or $500, it is all up to you. The more you spend, the more traffic you can receive
- The targeting capabilities are very sophisticated with Google AdWords. There are many options available like user location, device or time of day
- Google AdWords is also highly measurable. You can set and track the goals that are relevant to you and your product like ROI, brand awareness or sales
- You can tweak or experiment with your ads and targeting constantly, so you can continuously improve on your results
3. Remarketing on the Google Display Network
Remarketing allows advertisers to show ads to customers who have already visited their website, but have not yet completed a sale. These ads follow the user around the web and show up where ever possible. Remarketing can be extremely successful and can increase your ROI.
How does remarketing work?
If you already advertise on Google, then all you need to do is place a code on the page you want the customers to return to. The code places a cookie in the customers’ browser and whenever the customer visits a website on the Google Display network the ad may be shown.
Benefits of Remarketing
- It increases your brand exposure by showing your ads more often to potential customers
- Your conversion rates can improve as brand recognition and recall increases
- Better conversion rates lead to better return on investment
- Remarketing generally has lower cost per click as compared to Google Search marketing (Pay Per Click)
- It can help you target the right customer with the right ad depending on where he is in the acquisition stage
Search Engine Marketing Summary
Although SEO costs less, it is a slow burn project. It helps you build a strong foundation. Once this foundation has been built, you will rank organically (naturally) for the relevant keywords. Over time, this can help in reducing your overall expenditure on Google AdWords.
Google AdWords is fast, but you might spend more on the advertising and a more time managing the ads. If you need to boost sales quickly, this option is worth considering.
Remarketing is manna from heaven for marketers and advertisers alike. It can be targeted precisely.
If money was no object, we would recommend implementing all ad types as they are effective in their own ways when advertising to people who are already in the market to buy certain products.
However, everyone has a budget and we are about creating a platform for sustained growth.
Sustained growth involves continuous action, so it’s important that it works with your budget.
Our holistic approach at Marketing Catalyst takes an in-depth look at your site structure, links, content and design. Our search engine marketing experts in Adelaide will develop a sound strategy aligned with your marketing goals that will see your ranking climb across multiple search engines.
[button text=”Contact Us” style=”outline” radius=”10″ link=”https://marketingcatalyst.com.au/contact/”]