There’s never been a better time to use video on your business website: Adelaide marketing agency tells
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: video gives your business the edge in online advertising. It’s inexpensive, easy, accessible, and it’s one of the fastest-growing and most effective mediums for SEO. Here’s three reasons why.
1. Video is another way to consume information
Not everyone likes to get their information through written word. Some people find video content more useful, easier to digest and they can make a deeper connection with the content.
When you use video content, you give your audience another option for consuming the information. You can then use written content to reinforce the message.
Any method that increases the engagement of your audience performs a vital role. It indicates to search engines that your content is valuable to users. Establishing relevance and authority are two great ways to help your video content rank well in search engine results.
2. Video content improves engagement, says Adelaide marketing agency
People who watch video content tend to spend longer on a page than if they’re scanning a blog post. They’re also more likely to comment on, or like, a video.
Often, video content generates longer dwell time and higher engagement, which makes search engines take notice. SEO can improve, as can conversions.
3. Video sites allow you to optimise for SEO
Video sharing sites are now significant search engine platforms in their own right. They offer users the chance to make the most out of marketing their videos online. For example, let’s look at YouTube:
- It’s the world’s second-largest search engine
- A simple click of a button allows you to share, link to and embed videos on your website
- YouTube ranks videos by relevance, authority, engagement, and other factors
- You can optimise videos with keywords, title tags, descriptions, social media sharing and ratings
- Google now features YouTube videos in search engine results pages, increasing the chances of your videos being found by searchers on either platform
The final word
There’s an increasing trend towards using video content on websites. Video content is a great way to increase your website’s rankings, drive traffic to your website and get your message across. All of which can lead to conversions. So if your business hasn’t yet jumped on the video bandwagon, there’s never been a better time. We’re an Adelaide marketing agency with video marketing know-how. Give us a call today to find out more.
If you liked this article, please share: