We create advertising campaigns to generate more leads for businesses just like yours. We then point those leads towards your marketing & sales funnel, usually to a campaign specific landing page with lead capture functionality. If you are looking for an advertising agency in Adelaide who is focused on generating more leads from your ad campaigns, please read on.
The Challenges in Developing Effective Advertising
In this age of media fragmentation, there are many challenges in developing effective campaigns. These include:
- Which channel do you choose for your advertising campaign?
- Which media channel is the most effective?
- Is there a single media channel that you can use, or do you need to use a number of channels to convey a message?
- Is the newspaper dead?
- With streaming services like Netflix, does anyone watch TV anymore? (Answer: Yes, but you need to more discerning with your media buying)
- Everyone says that you must ‘go digital’ … But on which platforms?
- How do you know if the campaign will work? You don’t want to waste your money.
How to Develop Effective Advertising
We recommend that you consider the following techniques when developing effective advertising campaigns:
- Be clear on what you expect from the campaign
- Take the time to plan the campaign so that you can consider a range of media options, consider what offers may be appealing to your customers, and have the time to review campaign creative concepts without having the pressure of a looming 5pm deadline.
- Ensure that your advertising has a customer-centric focus. Your advertising is for your customers – not for you. This may seem counter-intuitive initially, but as it is your customers who you want act on the advertising, more effective advertising talks directly to the needs and wants of your customers.
- Be clear on who your target audience is and what kinds of media they consume. Baby Boomers in the 55+ category still tend to consume traditional media (TV, AM radio and print) over digital media platforms. If you target audience is 18-24, then naturally your campaign will be mostly on digital platforms.
Example of Effective Advertising
“How do you close a well-known family business in a way that when the owner walks into the local pub, people don’t whisper to themselves . . . “Didn’t they go broke”?”
Types of Advertising We Create
We produce the following advertising services for our clients:
- Advertising strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing including paid Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Mobile advertising including display, SMS and MMS
- Online display banners
- YouTube advertising
- TV advertising
- Radio advertising
- Direct mail campaigns
- Media buying services
Book a Free Consultation
If you need a hand in creating your next advertising campaign or you are not quite sure where to start, then why not take advantage of our first free consultation? We might just be the Adelaide advertising agency that you are looking for to help you take your business to the next level.